How To Unblock Blocked Websites
Did you face problems at your school or home to unblock websites? If Yes, then you are in right place. Most of the schools or government block some websites like Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, etc and students do not enjoy their computer class very much.
So, Today I am going to tell you how to unblock blocked websites. There are many ways to unblock websites like Proxy websites and by using VPN extensions. I will tell you about both of them.
How To Unblock Blocked Websites:
1. Use Proxy Websites
The easiest way to unblock websites at school or home is by using proxy websites. There are several proxy websites which allows you to access blocked websites very easily in a quick way. These websites are very easy to use, I will give you one example of How To Access Blocked Websites using Proxy websites.
1. Go to Proxy website: unblockweb.co
2. Now I am going to unblock a blocked website named as rarbg.to. If I go directly to this website it will not open and looks like the image shown below:
3. But if I enter the website link in unblockweb.co search bar and Hit on Go button, it will quickly open this blocked website:
4. You can now see that these blocked websites have opened successfully in the image below:
Some Proxy Websites:
This website is very old and provides very good proxy service to access blocked websites. It protects your Privacy, Fast access, and a reliable site.
This is a user-friendly website which helps you to pass through any blocked content.
This website also provides VPN service and it works very efficiently.
Unblock Websites Using VPN:
How to setup VPN on Windows 10:
1. Click on Start and go to Settings.
2. Click on Network and Internet tab.
3. You will see VPN option on the Left-hand-side of Network and Internet Settings as shown in the image below:
4. Now click on Add a VPN connection as shown in the image below:
5.Now fill the following details and click on save:
VPN servers, Username and Password:
- Server #1: euro217.vpnbook.com
- Server #2: euro214.vpnbook.com
- Server #3: us1.vpnbook.com (US VPN – optimized for fast web surfing; no p2p downloading)
- Server #4: us2.vpnbook.com (US VPN – optimized for fast web surfing; no p2p downloading)
- Server #5: ca1.vpnbook.com (Canada VPN – optimized for fast web surfing; no p2p downloading)
- Server #6: de233.vpnbook.com (Germany VPN – optimized for fast web surfing; no p2p downloading)
- Server #7: fr1.vpnbook.com (France VPN – optimized for fast web surfing; no p2p downloading)
- Username: vpnbook
6. Now you will see Free VPN in VPN setting Click on it and you will see Connect button hit that to unblock blocked websites on your computer or laptop or smartphone.
Some other VPN Software’s and chrome or Firefox extensions:
You can also unblock website using VPN Software’s and Extensions for chrome or Firefox.
There are many VPN software and extensions as follows:
- Zen Mate VPN: https://zenmate.com/
Zen Mate VPN is on number one position on chrome extensions store and it works very well.
2. Hotspot Shield: http://www.hotspotshield.com/
Hotspot Shield vpn is very popular since it had entered the internet market. It’s easy to use and easy to access.It’s on number two on chrome extension store.
3. Touch Vpn : northghost.com
Touch VPN comes under top three most Popular VPN’s. You can give it a try.
some other VPN softwares and vpn’s:
Another way to unblock websites is using TOR Browser
Tor Browser is a very popular browser to unblock a website that is blocked by your school or government. Simply go to this Link to Download Tor Browser, install it and unblock websites very easily.
You may also like: